The building where the museum is located was built in 1850, as a one-storeyed caravanserais. In 1915, the building was given to “Metropol” hotel and the second storey was rebuilt. Then, in 1918-1920s, workers of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic lived and worked there. In 1920-30s the labor union soviet of Azerbaijan was located there.
8 models | 1.5k views