Mecabricks is not an image sharing platform. Each artwork posted shall be carefully crafted and well composed. The purpose of this section is to showcase your best work only. Always favour quality over quantity.
Acceptable Entry Content
- You must be the original creator of all images you submit. You may not submit an image made by, or on behalf of, someone else unless you have the authorization.
- When using a background image, ensure that you have the appropriate rights. For instance, images from Google Image may be subject to copyright.
- Image can only be posted once. If it is relevant to multiple models, carefully choose one only.
Entry Quality Standards
- Image shall be computer generated using Mecabricks online render mode or any other third party 3D software like Blender. Screenshots from the Mecabricks workshop are not allowed.
- Image background shall not be transparent.
- Image shall bring something special to the 3D model.
- Image shall be related to the model it is posted in.
- Image shall not depict minifigures only unless there is something special that shall be explained. Adding a couple of bricks in the background is not considered a waiver.
- Image resolution shall be high enough to avoid resizing degradation when displayed in Mecabricks. 1920x1080 is a good starting point.
- Any images not following the rules will be deleted without any warnings.
- Images do not disappear. If a render has been taken down by an admin do not post it again.
To showcase images not following the Mecabricks rules for the render section, you have the possibility of using external hosting services like imgur.com which doesn't require any account. Upload your image and copy and paste the BBCode provided in a Mecabricks comment. It shall look like the following: